RE: Europa-List: Turbo problems 914 - Help!!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Turbo problems 914 - Help!!
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:18:36
Tech data and the nearest supplier I can find to the UK is Boeshield
Europe. Web site at http://www.boeshield.nl/engels/boeshieldnlframe.htm

Richard.

BEBERRY@aol.com
Sent: 27 July 2006 22:13

riddon@sent.com writes:
A product I have used with great success on my boat is Boeshield T9
It's like WD40 with added wax which is left behind after the carrier has
evaporated.  Fantastic for lubricating and rust prevention.  It was
developed by Boeing for aeroplanes but I haven't managed to find any
close to home. Still looking.

That sounds good Richard.  Let us know When you find a source.

Patrick