Re: Europa-List: Rotax crankcase cracks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax crankcase cracks
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:11:28

Graham,

With 200 hours on my 912S, I've had zero engine problems.  It starts
every time and delivers a fuel burn of just under 4.5 gph at 5000 rpm
and 27.5 map.  Hopefully I'll not experience any of the reported
gremlins reported by others, because I'm extremely satisfied with my
setup...

Jeff - Baby Blue
200 hours and one year in flight, as of today...
Time for her first annual...