Europa-List: Rotax crankcase cracks

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax crankcase cracks
From: willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 00:06:54

Am I alone in being aghast by the way Rotax/Skydrive communicate the problem
with crancase cracks? I had a bmw car once which was recalled by the dealer
because of potential cracks in the steering column - bmw regarded it as their
responsibility to fix it urgently at their own cost. By contrast, Rotax are
saying in effect, "our product has a potential fault which may kill you so
you'd better look out. Don't say we haven't warned you." Charming or what?

Willie Harrison
G-BZNY (shining after its twice yearly wash)

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!