RE: Europa-List: Doors ( - not "The Doors"...)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Doors ( - not "The Doors"...)
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:20:54
Hi Gert

Europa have often removed a door and control stick   for photographic
purposes, This was when K/W  needed good aerial photo's, I believe you need
to keep speed below 100 kts,

There have been quite a few that have lost doors unintentionally ( shoot
bolts)  so its shouldn't be a problem!! IMHO

Regards

Ivor Phillips

  _____