Europa-List: Bonding the top skin on.

Subject: Europa-List: Bonding the top skin on.
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:08:41
Brian,

I have started a new thread for this in case the e mail repeating
problems
are still there.

Nev Eyre did a brilliant write up a while ago on how to do the top skin
bonding.  I think you can find it from the archive list.  One of the
things
he recommended was detaching the top of the aileron close out from the
rib
so that it can flex when you put the sticks (or better still, a strip of
vinyl floor covering- Lino to us old =91uns) between the close out and
the
aileron. At the moment your picture shows a normal situation for this
stage
in the process.

Brian Davies

Trainee memsec and trainee Europa Mono flyer.

--
12/06/2006