Re: Europa-List: Europa Trike Nose Wheel Castering Spindle Event.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Trike Nose Wheel Castering Spindle Event.
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:47:10
Hi Bob,

I just had a look at my nose wheel again. There is still some blue -
greenish residue on both sides around the shaft and it looks like it has
not
been wiped off properly which I believe is some sort of adhesive (Redux
or Loctite?). I agree that the shaft could be a little longer
inside the casted fork but my guess is that Europa might wanted to save
some
weight.