Europa-List: Europa Trike Nose Wheel Castering Spindle Event.

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Trike Nose Wheel Castering Spindle Event.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:49:55
Hi! Everyone
For the avoidance of doubt I can confirm that the Castoring Spindle on a
new Nose gear and Leg Assembly which I collected today from the Europa
Factory is indeed fastened in to the wheel yoke by Locktite and a roll
pin and the spindle only projects into the aluminium yoke by 1=94 with
the
roll pin about half way up the penetration.
There is adequate yoke metal for the spindle to extend another 1=94 plus
=85into the yoke=85=85=85and dare I say it room for another =BC=94 roll
pin from
port to starboard ! =85=85.but there was no sign of locktite on my
failed
item. (Which is not to say there never had been )

Regards to all
Especially the doubters!

Bob Harrison G-PTAG.

Robt.C.Harrison