Re: Europa-List: ...and another thing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ...and another thing
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 06:37:41

Mono v Trike??  I have no comments  about the flying  characteristics and th=
difficulties of landing and taking off for eirther type  on differing
terrains , having only a relatively small experience of  both...BUT..the mon=
o just
does not look like a proper aeroplane. Why should this  affect my judgement?=
don't really know except for a natural prejudice  which is the same one that=

persuades me that even for =A31 a day all in no-one  would persuade me to ta=
ke a
trip on one of these new cruise ships that look like  nothing more than a
block of flats on a raft.

Personally if you want to go for both looks and safety, coupled with decent=

all terrain usability, then a conventional tail dragger is best.   There are=

one or two around and they are great.

A bit of a stir to raise some comment!

Patrick