Re: Europa-List: Favorite way to filter and carry fuel?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Favorite way to filter and carry fuel?
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:19:41

rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us writes:

3) What  is favorite way of carrying gas from a Mogas pump to plane when
you are  going somewhere away from home?
a) Don't do it and buy 100LL?
b) Use  aux tank to transport fuel, or is it too heavy to put in plane  when
full?
c) Other?

This has long been a bit of a puzzle to me Ron and may - if I get to fly to
France this year - become a real problem.

A friend with a 912 Pulsar carries a 25 litre portable plastic container in
the back (is this legal) and then has to beg a lift or hire a taxi to the
nearest petrol station for a fill up.  This always seems to be horribly
unsatisfactory.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Patrick