RE: Europa-List: Favorite way to filter and carry fuel?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Favorite way to filter and carry fuel?
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:11:33

Hi Dave

I supplied these pumps over here in the U.K. and still have a few left
if anyone is interested. I have a second home in Daytona Fl. And will be
over there in June for a month, so if anyone on your side of the pond
wants one of these great little pumps, then I can bring some over with
me and mail them out from there.
Kind Regards

Alan Burrows