Re: Europa-List: RF Problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RF Problem
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:34:44

Hi Jeff, hows it going? Yes I agree the ground is the most likely place
it's getting in but I'v run a second ground to the radio rack the
engine monitor the trim and still can't get rid of it. I'll try the
ferrite beads next. I too ran all my coax down the opposite side
keeping them away from the others wires. I'll be taking the panel to
Ron Dupler at the local avionics shop and letting him have a stab at it
as myself and two other local plastic plane builders are all stumped.
Looks like Paul McCallister is having the same problem.
I probably wont have the hours flown off by Sun & Fun but I still may
be there. I have a friend that lives not far from Lakeland thats
expecting me. I'll let you know or call your cell then.
Thanks, and we'll let you know of the first flight.
Jeff
A258