RE: Europa-List: RF Problem

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RF Problem
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:15:16

Jeff,

I have a Bob Archer antenna in the tail of my Europa.  My trim control &
Navaids go nuts when I transmit and I haven't ever solved the problem.  My
SWR is spot on, and the I never have a problem being heard, so the
transmitter is working well.

I am about to go down the ferrite bead route as well, I would be interested
to know how you get on.

Paul