Re: Europa-List: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:07:14

You hit it on the head, Vaughn.  It's liberalism at its best (or worst)
and it's a disease that will fell this great society, if not kept in
check...

Jeff - N55XS
119 Hours and flying to the sandy beaches of S. Texas, the day after
Christmas.  MERRY CHRISTMAS, all...

Vaughn & Gaye Teegarden wrote:

>  Actually, that whole message is called POLITICALLY CORRECT and, although it
can be viewed as a humorous piece, it represents the a movement that will
destroy
the concept of the individual, eliminate the goal of personal achievement,
and do away forever with the concept of personal responsibility. As we plummet
into this morass of liberalism, let us fight the tide by saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR".