Europa-List: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS & ELT Question

Subject: Europa-List: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS & ELT Question
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:09:57

Hi Vaughn,
I second that as our local news here in Nashville calls our beautiful
lighted downtown tree... The Holiday Tree.
Merry Christ-mas to all of you as well.
Jeff R
A258

Oh and by the way is it OK to mount an ELT upside down as long as it's
headed in the right direction?
Couldn't find anything in the installation manual that says not to, but
I thought I'd ask people smarter in these ways than me. I would like to
mount it under the rear starboard baggage area access panel.
Thanks,
Jeff
  A258