Re: Europa-List: FW: [u.r.a.s] Re: Kemble

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: [u.r.a.s] Re: Kemble
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:12:43

Paul,
            I read with interest your release on Kemble. Unfortunately,
there is little concrete information on which to act. Perhaps if we got the
details of the 'movers and shakers'  responsible, a salutory note from
abroad (say, 5 continents) might alert them to what they are playing with.
            We have the same problem here, where contractors and 'people of
import' have their eyes on useful and historical lands - for their own
fortunes without regard to overall public values.
Cheers, Ferg