Europa-List: FW: [u.r.a.s] Re: Kemble

Subject: Europa-List: FW: [u.r.a.s] Re: Kemble
From: Paul Sweeting <europa@percyville.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:53:09

Forward of a current discussion on uk.rec.aviation.soaring
Regarding the emergence of possible planning problems at Kemble.
Seems the nimby's are getting noticed by the council planners and local
press.

What is the effect on the several Europa owners & Gloster strut members whom
reside there? Is there a defence being mounted and how can I support this?

Paul Sweeting