Europa-List: fuel gauges

Subject: Europa-List: fuel gauges
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:43:07

Patrick
Tony K's is the most elegant way and it works. There is another way, the LTS /
Europa magnetic float sender can be installed in a stack teed into the sight
gauge
line there are a few Europas already with this type of installation but I
can't remember who they are.
You could always keep it real simple and use the modified sight gauge, installed
up the front face of the seat back/tank enclosure.
Graham

All this discussion about fuel senders/gauges etc and it all seems  too
difficult and fraught with danger.

There must, I feel be a way of installing a decent gauge with a tank  sender
which does not involve making a hole on the tank top within the  confines of
the headrest.

Surely it is not necessary to enter the tank vertically?  I  think I shall
wait until something much simpler and easier to install  before going for the
mod.
Patrick