Re: Europa-List: Future Europa Powerplant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Future Europa Powerplant
From: Alexander Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:25:52

> In these days or high gas prices, there's
>nothing wrong with the prospect of a technology that would make current
>piston technology obsolete.

The prospect has been around for a while, since before the piston
engine...was it in 1816 the good Father Sterling thought of his engine
which still has a potential 60% efficiency against the 10 ish % of the
petrol piston- NASA use it on sattelites for power supply but every
application needs a lot of development.
We just need to convince India or China to do it, nobody else has the
sense and might to do it.

Alex, kit 529