Re: Europa-List: Future Europa Powerplant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Future Europa Powerplant
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:31:28

Hey Dan!
  Good to hear from you.  Hope you're tearing along on your project!
The panel looks great!  I can't afford to populate it with goodies yet
however!
  The white hot military UAV market is fueling all kinds of engine
development right now.  For 50 yrs or more, there has been no
interest in non-jet engine technology from the military.  Thats all
changed now of course, the CIA wants extremely light weight,
quiet and powerful engines for UAV's.  Jets just don't cut it in this
area.
  The spooks want to plant an RFID chip with GPS transmitters on
any known Islamofascist or bad guy, trail him with a micro UAV for
weeks on end to learn all his contacts, then fry him while he's
sleeping.  They can already do it, they just want to do it more
cheaply.  This story should convince anyone:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10303175/
Officials: CIA missile strike kills al-Qaida No. 3 - International Terrorism
- MSNBC.com

  All this new engine technology should filter down to us air
experimenters eventually, unless there are so many UAV's flying
around that they have to eliminate all non military
airspace use!

                                      Glenn