Re: Europa-List: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:33:00

Ferg

Thanks,

I was lucky, I had the # 3 slot. Jim Thursby was tail end charlie.

We did get a few breaks, when Keith was changing film in the cameras, and when
he had each of us, join up, one at a time for individual pictures.

I didn't realize how tired I was until we broke formation and headed back to
Lakeland. But given the opportunity I would be first in line to do it again.

Jim