Europa-List: RE: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]

Subject: Europa-List: RE: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:33:33
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

On top of all other good reasons for the mono, it was my choice because hope to
land it and take off from snow. Just tonight Ivan told me he has been doing just
that in 30 cm of snow on car track rutted ice. Now try that with a tricycle.
Btw, this week i have been looking at a tricycle with all legs bent as result
of a mishap landing. Which only confirms that the trigear can have bad landings
as well. I wonder if the owner will now be converting back to mono?

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/