RE: Europa-List: Preparing for first flight

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Preparing for first flight
From: Al Stills <astills@senecawholesale.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:14:12

Svein,
I've been wanting to take the same class from FCI. I live in Phoenix, just a
short
hop ovet to Mesa. I've heard nothing but "good" from anyone who's been there.
I have a friend scheduled for 11/29/05 for one of their flights. Good school
with """"very""" experienced pilots. As for the Katana, I've logged
approximately
40 Hrs in the DA20 and can confirm it's probabbly as close as we can get
to the Europa. Great flying plane and a
great trainer. Very hot in the summer with that "Big" window.The Europa is a
little
faster but pretty close.
If you come this way let me or Steve Hager know....(Steve lives in Mesa)

Al Stills
N625AZ