RE: Europa-List: mounting base for finger brake cylinder

Subject: RE: Europa-List: mounting base for finger brake cylinder
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:02:18

Karl,

Pictures would be great to look at...

Steve Crimm

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of KARL HEINDL

Will,

No, I beg to dffer from Cliff. I do all interior tunnel maintenance from the
top ( why does everybody like to crawl underneath the fuselage ?). The brake
cylinder assembly is mounted on a removable plate, and I have a removable
lid over the rest of the tunnel, so I can use it also for storage, and in my
case aerial photography through a window in the bottom of the fuselage.

Karl