Re: Europa-List: mounting base for finger brake cylinder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mounting base for finger brake cylinder
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:41:31

Bruce

I mounted my dual cylinder finger brakes up-side down too. As Karl said, it is
easy that way. The handles will want to be as long as you can stand. That way
you have a much softer pull with the finger of your right hand. I am very happy
with mine. There are pictures some where in the pile of pictures at the link
below.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020