Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:44:51

Subject: RE: Europa-List:

I'm not sure if Graham Singleton still makes the moulded phenolic fire
walls, but they really make an impossible task easy. More important it is
possible to take the firewall off if you need to.
I have my bloodied stainless steel bits hanging on the workshop wall.

Dave C-FBZI

Hello chaps,
Graham isn't sure either :-[  I just sold my house and super shed. No future
house
in sight yet,we'll probable rent for a bit till the dust settles.
I will be able to make a few in the next few weeks but then I suspect chaos will
descend around me and my Long suffering Long EZ.
I'll see if I can get some pix on the Club site.
BTW Dave, can you get the top half off without removing the engine, if so how
did
you arrange it?
Graham