RE: Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:38:39

Sorry, Ferg, but that's as good as it gets.  I've made the @#$%
&* stainless
steel firewall assembly twice and I don't like either one.  The holes
required to clear the full range of rudder cable movement are so big that I
wonder why we even bother with a "firewall" at all, and it certainly makes
no sense to seal the overlaps in the sheet metal when there are those gaping
holes.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070