Re: Europa-List: Fuel Drains and Gascolator Locations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Drains and Gascolator Locations
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:39:31

John,
I have done the same thing using the 2 fuel filters supplied by the
kit. Did you install fuel line shutoffs to change filters or would you
just crimp the line like some others have done. I have used the better
fuel injector hose and it's very easy to crimp as it's much more
flexible but I'm still wondering if I should install those heavy
in-line shutoffs.
Jeff
A258
Almost ready to start the engine.