Re: Europa-List: Fuel Drains and Gascolator Locations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Drains and Gascolator Locations
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:39:59

Bruce, I  may be missing something but I can't see the logic of having fuel
drains and a Gascolator with fuel drain in the bottom of it if you fit the
Gascolator at the low point.  I have a single mini gascolator with drain
plug fitted behind the wing of my mono, with access flap like a cowling
flap -  works well for me. Alternative access (to make removing bowl easy)
to gascolator (& fuel pumps & lo fuel pressure sensor)  is under baggage bay
panel.
Regards, David, G-XSDJ