RE: Europa-List: Handheld GPS recommendations

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Handheld GPS recommendations
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:06:35

Hey Ferg.

I use a "road going" GPS to get to the airport, usually when I land away
somewhere and cant remember where I left the aircraft (or sometimes what
aircraft I left). Beer is a wonderful thing isn't it. Now what other
hobby do you suggest?
Incidentally I agree with everything you said. I too subscribe to the
"have to many" theory and always carry at least two units.
Cheers

Alan