Europa-List: FREE Pocket FMS moving map for Pocket PC, XP

Subject: Europa-List: FREE Pocket FMS moving map for Pocket PC, XP
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:04:24

Heres a free Anywhere Map type moving map software that can run on
Windows CE/Mobile or higher, also Windows 2000, NT, or XP.
They ask for a donation but is not required.  I just downloaded it this
morning so haven't tried it yet but I hear it works very well.  You still
have to provide the PDA and GPS of course!

http://www.pocketfms.com/
PocketFMS, your portable co-pilot!

                                 Glenn