Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:51:07

Hey Gerry!  Thats easy!
  Get the 140 hp Dual Port Fuel Injected EA81 with redundant injection here:
(about $9K US)

http://www.ramengines.com/
RAM Performance, Ltd.

Get the Marcotte M150 redrive with 2.04/1 ratio and SAE2 hub here: (abt $4K
US)

http://www.geocities.com/marcotte004/page2.htm

The Marcotte redrive allows conventional clockwise prop rotation and has
only 1"  of
crankshaft to prophub offset - necessary to allow room for cooling system

Get the Catto 3 bladed 64 x 62 composite prop (SAE2 hub) from here: (about
$1500 US)

http://www.cattoprops.com/
Catto Home

I have this prop and it goes right to redline at 8000 ft so 140 hp will
require more prop

This is a 180 mph or better setup @ 6.5 gph WOT with no turbo worries!
My monowheel with the 125 hp engine does 175 mph GPS @ 8000 ft, cruises 150
mph @ 5 gph
and has very light and friendly handling - empty weight 940 lb.

                                              Glenn