RE: Europa-List: to Tom Lowsley re:XS tri-gear project for sale

Subject: RE: Europa-List: to Tom Lowsley re:XS tri-gear project for sale
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:30:35

Hi! Trevor
And you forgot to mention that those "in the Colonies" are soon going to
have to look at engine efficiencies especially since the Katrina problem
and they snatched all our reserves and caused the prices to escalate.
My a/c uses about a gallon per hour more than the Rotax and is a source
of great amusement when group flying with Rotax Buffs !!!! Having said
that the Jabiru is a bog standard engine to operate (when you've got the
cooling somewhere right) so there isn't the explicit operational control
needed as per the Rotax as only you now know only too well !

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300