RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:46:23

Steady, Peter - there are some of us on the 'inside', you know? :-) We are
listening, and representations are being made...

I have asked about whether any money is changing hands - and am assured that
that is not the case.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1400 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms