Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:15:51

> Why will the PFA not listen? They are supposed to represent the interests of

> its members - we do after all pay the wages!!! Members who lost money are
> effectively being insulted by their own association! Why insult your own
> membership just for a free photos???
>
> Just because KW allegedly isn't getting paid, it doesn't mean that his
> photos are any better than many of its members could supply - many members
> have pictures of their pride and joy that could be used - just because
> they're not flying doesn't make them any less interesting.

Sure, Wilson's a bastard and ripped lots of people off, but the
pathetic bleating that has been posted on this list in the last 24
hours is not going to send him to jail. Get real.

To listen to you guys, you would think that the PFA was in cahoots
with Wilson all along.

Why not throw a rope over a branch and string him up, vigilante style.
Hey, why piss about, let's string all of the bastards up!

If you want to nail the man, get smart, not stupid. Perhaps Nev's got
the right idea?

Once upon a time, the Europa mailing list was informative and
useful. Happy days. Now it's full of crap like this.

Goodbye, righteous ones.

Mark