RE: Europa-List: Fw: He who shall be nameless

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: He who shall be nameless
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:39:10

Just a quick one, folks - I've confirmed the PFA don't pay for these photos.

That still doesn't make it right in my eyes though. You don't see the CRE
taking donations from the BNP, do you?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1400 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms

The Club has discussed the matter with the PFA, and a number of individuals
have also made representations. No success yet, but believe me, I am on the
case! Like so many on this list, and speaking purely personally, I find the
use of these images offensive - although I should add that I understand they
are provided foc (to be confirmed!).