RE: Europa-List: USAF Loves Their Predators... Wants More

Subject: RE: Europa-List: USAF Loves Their Predators... Wants More
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:44:41

I heard they were fuel-injected, twin-turbo, intercooled. Probably not a lot
in common with the version we buy other than a few bolts and the odd cover!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1350 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms