Europa-List: Post curing befor filling or after?

Subject: Europa-List: Post curing befor filling or after?
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:02:26

Group,

the subject line says it all. I am wondering if you should or don't have to
post cure before filling the weaves. It seems to me that it make sense to
first fill the weaves and then post cure everything together . I am still
planning to use the kit supplied Expacell. (I do not want to start another
discussion about Expancell and Superfill here).

I wonder what the groups opinion on this subject post curing before filling
is.  If it is required, do you have to post cure before filling and after
filling and sanding?

Thanks

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear