RE: Europa-List: Radio question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Radio question
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:41:06

Folks, a word of caution when dealing with XCOM.

I ordered their intercom and a harness to switch between two Microair 760's.
The harness was junk and did not work.  Michael would go months and months
without answering my emails.  Finally, after two years he said send it back
and he would refund my $$ by crediting my credit card.  He did not refund
the money.

Beware!

Tom Friedland A079 XS mono Jab3300 Airmaster