Re: Europa-List: Radio Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Radio Question
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:51:12

The Equipment Approvals section of the CAA website now says:
     ........Since EASA became operational on 28 September 2003, the
aircraft equipment approval process has changed.  For further information,
please contact 01293 573134 or e-mail mailto:aircraft.systems@srg.caa.co.uk

             There is still a list of approved equipment however, implying
that anything that is not on it is not CAA approved. Which means.........??

            Duncan McF.