RE: Europa-List: Radio Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Radio Question
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:58:04

Martin,
I'd call Flightcom. I have a Sigtronics, (still not ready to fire up) and
there is a modification neccessary if connected to certain brand
tranceivers. It involved intalling a jumper on a pc board to acquire
sidetone. Don't know about Flightcom.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish: