Re: Europa-List: Wiring Intercom/VHF Comm.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiring Intercom/VHF Comm.
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:21:05

Silly question perhaps but why did you not decide to use the built in
intercom that the IC200 has.

I have the wiring disgrams and will look at it if you like but suspect they
will be the same as yours.

For reasons I wont go into on the board I am now wanting to install a
separate intercom so any information you can get would be of interest.

BTW who is your intercom made by.