Re: Europa-List: Wiring Intercom/VHF Comm.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiring Intercom/VHF Comm.
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:58:00

Hi Hans,

I've just finished wiring up an Icom A-200 in my panel and hooked it to a
Flightcom 403mc intercom - mainly because I've heard the A-200 inbuilt intercom

and specifically the auto-squelch doesn't work too well. My A-200 instructions

don't mention Mic Audio Lo or even Pin 17 (my Molex is denoted using letters
and numbers - 15 being max). Assuming all A-200's are the same I'll send you a

.PDF of my instructions (tomorrow) as it is all very clear and you can at
least compare.

I'm turning mine on for the first time tonight so I can only assume it is
going to all work at this point.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
N152MT