RE: Europa-List: 912S with the Classsic

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912S with the Classsic
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:45:10

Evening Dave

My engine is into Conrad Beal tomorrow to have the sprag clutch sorted.
I am a bit miffed about it, as it is only a 912ul with 120 hours on.
Will try your method next week when the engine is reinstalled.

Intend to look at the larger starter and see what is under the cover.  I
just wonder if the cover over the end can be cut away a little and
reshaped to accommodate the engine mount on the classic.

Regards

Pete