RE: Europa-List: test flying my own creation

Subject: RE: Europa-List: test flying my own creation
From: Jim Thursby <jthursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:13:16

Hi Paul, I checked Bob out in the factory plane in July of 2000 and as he
had a lot of swift time he took to it very easily.  I think we shot eight or
so landings, did some rolls and he was very comfortable with it.   You need
to shoot some landings with somebody and be comfortable with it.  As Jerry
said the mono-wheel can humble you.
 JimThursby