Re: Europa-List: test flying my own creation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: test flying my own creation
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:40:26

It helps if you are operating off grass.  It  helps if there is no cross
wind the first few flights.  Watch the nose direction and not the wings
being level.  Like most taildraggers, land at the stall speed with a little
power and keep the stick all the way back when you tough down.  Come to
Knoxville and I will give you a ride and a feel for it.
Ken Carpenter
N 9XS    914 Mono