Re: Europa-List: test flying my own creation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: test flying my own creation
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:15:28

I am surprised why there aren't any instructors out there offering
formal training for the Europa. I would be willing to pay for 10-20
hours if one is available.  If I ever get to finish mine, I will surely
think about offering such a service. FAA specifically allows renting
experimental aircraft for purpose of transition training.