Re: Europa-List: Europa - fuel gauges

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa - fuel gauges
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:16:20

Fred

I had the same question.  Is I understand it the FAA has a requirement to be
able to measure the fuel quantity visually . (pre flight walk around)
Anyway, I made a sight gauge just behind the passenger seat in the baggage
bay. That way I can keep an eye on it while I am fueling. I think there
pictures of how I built mine on the web pictures of WEC. (Wile E. Coyote
N229WC { not water closer})  Have a look;  page 3 and bottom of page 7  .

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555