Re: Europa-List: Europa - fuel gauges

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa - fuel gauges
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:02:08

Fred,

I built a fuel gauge designed by Tony K.  It has a 0 ~ 1" pressure
transducer that sits in he lowest point in the fuel system.  A
microprocessor drives either a 10 segment bar display, or if you wish, an
analogue display.  Tony has the circuit details on his WEB site and will
burn a pair of micro processors for you.

I have about 160 hours on the aircraft and it works fine, but to be honest I
primarily use the fuel totalizer built into my EIS.  I do not have any sight
gauge at all.

Paul