Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa - fuel gauges

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa - fuel gauges
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:40:07

Steved,

I'm not quite clear in the meaning of your post. Am I correct in
understanding that the "gauge" you mention is a reference to the tubular
sight guage?..that you would mount in vertical between the seat backs?..and
connect it to the tank on the main tank side of the saddle dividing the main
---From the reserve?

Sorry for my ignorance, and thank you for the source for the capacitance
probe & gauge!

Fred