Re: Europa-List: TST template and Trim Bellcrank.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TST template and Trim Bellcrank.
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:09:15

Brian,

Never mind the radius, just enlarge it a little ON THE SIDES, NOT REDUCING
THE DISTANCE TO THE 0.25" HOLE ON TOP!!.  The template shall rest on the
torque tube, see fig. 5 in the manual.  The essential dimension is the
distance from the surface of the torque tube to the underside of the
bellcrank bolt:

109.2-19-6.4/2=87.0 mm - see the template drawing in fig. 3 in Annex A.

Good luck!

Regards,
Svein
A225 - XS Trigear - now in Norway